Glamgals Professional Creme Matte Lipstick
- it has SP15- ideal for the U.A.E weather where the sun has full potential of hurting your skin with its kiss :/ SPF will protect your lips from that.
- contains Argan Oil
- the box has complete information of the product like ingredients,expiry date, main elements etc.
- very creamy
- not drying
- glides on lips smoothly
- nourishes lips due to oils it contains
- though the color is purple, it is so wearable and doesn’t at all look overwhelming
- 12 shades to choose from
- the packaging- I wish the lipstick bullet where the product is in, would have been of good material as Glamgals’ other products which has an awesome packaging.
My final verdict:
As I have mentioned the Pros and Cons already, I wouldn’t be going to much of those details. I’m sure you might be wondering about the longevity of the lipstick. It is not long-lasting, which is very much okay with me because it doesn’t claim to be one. Not unless you are buying a long-lasting lip product, you shouldn’t expect one to be. Lipsticks always need touch ups that’s the reason I make sure I carry the lipstick shade I am wearing on a particular day, in my purse as I’d be needing it for touch ups sometime later during the day. So here you are getting extra makeup tips from me. 😛 However the Glamgals Creme Matte lipstick did last for hours till I had burger and french fries party 😛 You get so much of the product in the tube that make is so worth every penny and of course the quality which I already have raved about earlier.
For my lip swatches, check out my Instagram.
Current outlets :
1)Deira City Centre (outside Sephora)
2)Dubai outlet mall (outside Cold Stone)
3)Arabian Centre midriff (outside Costs coffee)
4)Century Mall (outside Carrefour)
5)Al Foah Mall AlAin (outside lulu)
6)Sharjah City Centre (outside Ecity)