Hello Again !
Here we are again with another cute , beautiful and talented blogger Natasha from Violet Brush. You guys know how glad I feel to meet fellow bloggers, interact with them and discover new blogs to read. This girl, has some really good reads. Her blog is full of product reviews, beauty tips, tutorials and just everything you need to beautify yourself. So go ahead, visit here but before that check out the interesting info she has for us below.
About : A blog with all things about beauty inside written by a young girl
1. When did you start blogging?
♥Since April 2014, I’ve only been blogging about a year and a half
2. Describe your blog in 5 words.
♥Beauty (makeup + skin care), hair care, written by a teenage girl, nail arts
3. Based upon your experience, what is the best thing about blogging?
♥Getting to know new friends with the same passion, especially meeting them at blogging events, receiving comments as an acknowledgement that my article is appreciated.
4. What is your favorite post and why? (you can provide the link too)
♥The Face Shop’s Oil Control Water Cushion Review because that’s one of my favorite product recently and I would recommend it to everyone who reads my blog (of course if she/he has the suitable skin type) and I feel that in that post, my photography skill has improved a little bit
5. Do you take pictures for your blog yourself or someone else does that?
♥Yes, I mostly do. Except for some Nath’s Tips post, I take some photos online and displayed the credits.
6. How organised are you when it comes to blogging?
♥I’m pretty organized in scheduling my blog post especially for sponsored posts (since there are deadlines) but most of the time, I go with the flow. But one thing for sure is I have to post at least 3 blog posts a month.
7. Do you ever suffer from Blogger’s Block? If so, how do you deal with it?
♥Yes, I have. I usually look for inspirations from my fellow bloggers and vloggers.
8. Where do you see your blog in the next 2 years?
♥I do hope that I could become a renowned blogger in the next two years, I do hope to be able to work with various brands but on top of it, I would like my blog to inspire even more people.
9. Do you find most/some/all of your fellow bloggers helpful?Share one good experience
♥Of course, especially when we meet at a blogger event. We could share a lot of things regarding the blogging world and share some tips to each other.
10. What is the most craziest thing you did for your blog?
♥I don’t think that I’ve done something crazy for my blog since I’m a quite reserved type of person.
11. Favorite item in our wardrobe.
♥I do love shoes very much, especially high heels.
12. 3 best qualities about you.
♥Well, it’s kinda corny to say it myself but I’m a person who’s willing to improve, a quick learner, and a perfectionist.
13. 3 worst traits you want to change.
♥ I do want to change my introvert personality the foremost, I also would like to reduce my perfectionist personality a little bit and lastly, I would like to get rid of the easily-get-insecure self of mine.
14. On a scale of 10, 10 being the highest. Rate yourself as :
a. Photographer: 7
b. Writer: 7
c. Artist: 7
16. Your favorite blogger/Youtuber
♥ Pony! Then Jen frmheadtotoe, bubzbeauty, meejmuse
17. Best tip you can give to a new blogger
♥Just give it a shot! Don’t be afraid and be yourself in writing. Write honestly and have some originality in your articles. Also, get friendly with other bloggers.
18. We all need to relax at some point. What do you do to relax yourself?
I usually watch a lot of drama or read novels or sometimes, just lying on my bed listening some music.
19. As a woman, what hurdles/difficulties do you face in the society you are a part of? How are you dealing with it?
♥ Actually the difficulties I’m facing it’s not because of my gender but of my age. I often got underestimated by some bloggers because of my young age.
20. What is your dream job?
♥ As a beauty blogger, I do dream to become a famous blogger one day, and a famous makeup artist also to own my own cosmetic brand.
Great blog! I have just checked it 🙂 These interviews are great… How are you choosing bloggers for an interview? 🙂
I ask girls whoever is interested to drop their blog links. I check them, the ones I find interesting, I send them the questionnaire. Like your blog is interesting too, let me know if you’d be interested in this. 🙂