Hah!!! Finally this post is up. If you are loving this topic, do drop a comment for me below <3
So you all have heard me talk about oils many times and Argan oil is one of those. check HERE to see my most loved DIY Face Oil.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin :
- Moisturizer: It is very hydrating and I promise you, will seal the moisture in your skin.
- Night Cream: Argan oil has anti-ageing properties. It contains Vitamins A and E that can help to reduce fine wrinkles keeping the area moisturised. Since it is a concentrated anti-oxidant, it will protect your skin’s elasticity too.
- Skin Toner: We all know that toner is step no.3 of our skin care routine hence it is very important. So here as an easy home made recipe of a skin toner:
– Just prepare a cup of green tea and let the bag st there for around 10 minutes. Makeup sure the tea has cooled down to room temperature, remove bag then add 3 to 4 drops of Argan oil and cover tightly in a bottle or jar. If you want to give it an extra oomph, add 1 or two drops of essential oil like lemon or tea tree. Make sure you apply this on clean face then moisturise after.
4. Lip Moisturiser OR Conditioner: Throw away all those fancy lip balms. No, just kidding! Well, do that if you want to because Argan oil is a game changer. Apply few drops on lips and sleep on it. It will not only moisturised lips but will heal cracked and dried lips too.
5. Leave-in Conditioner: Argan oil actually helps in dealing with dry and frizzy hair. Rub 3 to 4 drops of the oil on palms and comb your fingers on damp hair or after blow drying. it will give hair a natural shine.
We can all talk on and on regarding the benefits of this oil, but for now, let’s keep it short and easy. Wondering which Argan oil I use? Check this PAGE.