Been wanting to do this post for quite sometime now, and I’m glad I’m finally doing it. Just wanted to share with you all the Face Primers I have at the moment. But before anything else, I’d like to let you all know that I have been using Benefit Porefessional Primer before buying these products. Wanted to try primers that are cheaper ,so opt for these. But this is my 2nd time with Baby Skin Primer.
So moving further with the comparison ….
1. Light weight
2. Comes in a pumped bottle. ( I love such bottles)
1. oil based ( not suitable for oily skin types)
2. waste for me
3. had to pump a lot of product to get my desired result
So the Sephora primer is kind of oil based one as it gives an oily feeling when applied on skin as well as looks oily too. As it says “Smoothing primer” , I was actually expecting my skin to smooth out , didn’t get it and thought I didn’t apply enough amount of product and ended up pumping a lot every time I applied. I need primer to control oil on my T-zone and this primer just didn’t do its job!
Bought it for AED65 from Sephora
1. Cheap (aed45)
2. When applied, the skin feels very smooth ( reminded me of Benefit Porefessional finish)
3. Lig weight and you can easily toss in your make up pouch and carry wherever you want.
1. I’m not a tube person. Wish it came in a bottle.
2. Packaging was disappointing. I got it as it is with a scotch tape wrapped on its cap . :'( (though I saw it on YouTube and packaging in other parts of the world is different I guess)
3. Didn’t minimize appearance of my pores.
4. Didn’t really help much in controlling oil on my T-zone.
Among these two, I’ll be using Baby Skin as at least it gives me a smooth canvas to work on, I work on my pores with foundation then. The other one, I’ll just give it to someone. I’m still on the look out for a good face primer, cheaper the Benefit Porefessional but good enough.
Which one are you using? Can you suggest some to me?
Thank You for reading <3