Today I have for you a very simple makeup look , if you are a beginner, you will easily do this, I promise.
First you’d need is a clean canvas…your eyes.
- Apply eyeshadow base all over eyes, I used the lancome eyeshadow base.
- Set it with a shade similar to your skin tone or a shade lighter as long as it matches the eyeshadow base. I used Soft Peach from Anastasia Beverly Hills Travelers Palette.
- Taking a flat eyeshadow brush, apply a cranberry shade. I used the shade from the Morphe brushes Eyeshadow palette 35C.
Of course, feel free to use similar shade from any palette if you don’t have exact the same. Be flexible and resourceful.
4. Take a clean blending brush, and apply a light peach shade on the crease for our transition color. Keep building up the color till you get the desired shade.
5. Now apply a dark brown shade into the crease to give it more dimension. Start from the outer part of the eyes and work your way towards the inner corners. Point is, the outer part has to have the dark shade and it will go light as it moves towards the inner corner.
6. Once you are done with the upper part of your eyes, take a definer brush and apply the cranberry shade along the lower lash line.
7. We are pretty much done till here, just water line and tight line with a black eye pencil, draw a cat wing liner and coat lashes with mascara.
- Lancome Eyeshadow Base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Worlds Traveler Palette
- Morphe brushes Eyeshadow palette 35 C
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Too faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- NYX Black eye pencil
Additional tips :
1.Blend the edges very well every time a shade is added.
2. Blend the shades on the crease ( A lot! till you cry)
3. If you wish to, you can skip the wing liner and just move on to mascara application for a soft subtle look.
4. You can apply falsies too if desired.
You may want to watch the video tutorial, click here. <3
Don’t forget to participate in the giveaway.