Been meaning to do this post since ages and finally it is here. What a perfect timing for a fresh makeup look that looks like NO makeup done at all. In Summers, all I want it very light makeup almost none!There are many who loves dramatic looks but I’m sure there are times we want to have fresh and natural look that makes us comfortable wearing them at anytime with CONFIDENCE.
What you need:
- Tinted moisturizer or BB Cream
- Setting Powder
- Eyeliner Pencil
- Lip pencil
- Lipstick or Lip gloss
- Clear or Tinted Brow Mascara
1. I like to make my own tinted moisturizer by adding a little foundation to my foundation and a serum. You can always play with the measurements. If you want more coverage add a little moisturizer to foundation.
- Add your favorite facial serum to add more skincare benefits
- add mattifying primer if you have very oily skin
- If you have dry skin, add a drop of olive oil.
You can also use BB Cream instead of Tinted moisturizer.
2. Color correct before applying STEP 1 if needed. If you are blessed with good and even skin tone, just apply concealer wherever needed on top of the base(tinted moisturizer/BB cream/Foundation)
- To understand Color Correcting, click HERE
- After applying corrector, make sure to blend and remove excess product or it will crease.
- Hydrate under eye area before applying any product.
- To see how I cover dark circles, click HERE
- Orange corrector is used for severe dark circles but if the dark circles are mild, use peach instead.
3. Set everything with loose or pressed powder.
- Use any setting powder , no need of a special under eye setting powder
- if you have dry skin, use very less powder or it will look too cakey.
- Baking is NOT for everyone. While it works for some, it might just not work for you and it is totally okay. Set your under eye the regular way.
- do not be afraid to try and experiment with different techniques.
- Research(Google)concealers that will not crease,according to your skin type as one cause of concealers sitting in the fine lines of under eye, is the concealer formula itself.
4. Apply Blusher on cheek bones and eyelid.
- Use blusher that compliments your skin tone specially for this look because your base will be light and your actual skin tone is visible. We all know ,with full coverage foundations, we mostly can get away with just any blusher shade.
- set your eyelid with powder after smoothing the surface first then apply blusher. This way the powder will prevent lids from creasing.
- If you have very oily lid, apply eyeshadow base/primer and set with mattifying powder.
5. Tight line and water line using eye pencil. Usually for this kind of look , I do not like lining my lids and using gel or liquid liners. But do what you feel like doing, no rules here <3
6. Apply mascara and coat lashes very carefully.
- Best way to apply mascara is start from the top and coat. Then coat from lower part of lashes in wiggling motion ,then up.
- If you have time, use THIS technique to add volume to lashes.
- Do not forget to coat lower lashes.
- Never skip this part. Applying mascara not just makes you look awake, it makes eyes look bigger too. We all want big eyes, don’t we?
7. Apply Tinted OR Clear Brow Mascara to set eyebrows.
- If you are blessed with good brows, then clear mascara should just be enough
- Use eyebrow pencil if you need to fill the gaps as it is easy and quick to use.
- You can also try tinted brow mascara, it does give a fuller brow look.
- Fill brows with an eyeshadow and set with brow mascara/gel
- Check THIS and THIS tutorials on quick way to do brow.
8. Apply lipstick or lip gloss.
Voila! You are done! This look literally takes 5 to 7 minutes. You can always add more products if you want to like bronzers, highlighters etc.
Products used in tutorial:
Maybelline Dream Velours Foundation
Maxon Soft white serum
Botanics Mattifying Moisturizer
Gosh Prime n Set mattifying powder
Eleanor Blush in Coral
Wet n Wild Clear Mascara
Nyx Lip Liner
Prestige lipstick in 110
Freedom Lipstick in Sweet Pink
Here is the video of the tutorial, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos. 🙂