Hope you all are having a good weekend. I am having a lazy one but I am hoping to have the busiest two weeks ahead with kids at home. Winter holidays is something that I always look forward to. Waking up kids early in the cold mornings just breaks my heart. Anyway, so when your days are planned with kids, we all would want to spend very less time in front of our dressing tables for our makeup. So I thought it to be the best time to share another way of how I do my brows in just 2minutes
I have shared a tutorial few days ago on how I usually do my brows using eyebrow pencil, you can watch the video here and today we will use eyeshadow.
What you need:
- angled eyebrow brush
- Eyeshadow which is of same shade as your brows
- Eyebrow mascara/gel- I am using Glamgals brown mascara
- Brush eyebrows using spooly. Brush towards the direction of the hair growth. Keep brushing esp when you have stubborn brows like mine.
- With an angled brush, apply a brown shade or an eyeshadow of the same shade as your brow hair. Jut fill in the gaps and avoid outlining to have a natural look.
- Lastly, coat it with a brow mascara/gel to set.
Voila! Easy peasy.