hope you all had a great weekend. I surely did and now looking forward to a whole new week with lots of plans. Speaking of plans, it was my nail care day yesterday so I filmed a video to show you all how I do that , it is very easy and quick. Quick is what we want,right. So, this is just how I do it, if you want you can do it the conventional way where you scrub your hands first, have those fancy bowls and get the candles burning. All that I do when I have all the time in the world while this one is very much ideal for those trying to get their nails done while kids are having their nap or during a lunch break. I won’t be explaining anything in detail here as the video will show you the whole process.
What we need:
- A towel or plastic mat– spread it on the table or the space where you are going to do your manicure
- Cuticle remover – Cuticle is the dead skin lying at the base of your nails. The remover softens the cuticles,making the whole process easy.
- Antiseptic / Disinfectant- In case you have hurt yourself during the process most likely you won;t even know as you might cut a dried skin not knowing you overdid it,applying disinfectants helps a lot. Make sure your tool are sterilized and these disinfectants are for that purpose too.
- Cuticle Pusher- Gently push the surface of your nails with this tool and the cuticle will be removed.
- Cuticle Clipper/cutter- Cut the extra skin you see after pushing cuticles.
- Nail Clipper/cutter- To shape the nails
- Nail File- To smoothen the edges of nails.
- Manicure or Nail brush (whatever you call it in your country)- Brush off the cuticles from above your nails. You can use nay spare tooth brush too.
- Nail Polish(Optional) – This is totally up to you if you want to finish off your nail routine with a nail color or just a base coat or neither.
Here is the video for you guys <3
Thank you for sharing another helpful post, I desperately need to manicure my fingernails far more often but I get lazy!
Great post! This is really my kind of thing, so I am happy to see how other girls are doing this! 🙂
Mine is very simple, you are a pro and expert <3
I loved your post. I was really helpfull and well writen too!
I love to make my own nails! Great post, really well written too
I needed to read something like that. I don’t feel so alone about thinking that when you blog it must be about something that you love.
Such a useful post! I really need to take care of my nails, they just started to break so easliy
Glad you found this useful.