Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate palette. Isn’t that name interesting? Well, for me it is. Let me confess something here. The shades of this palette never attracted me at all. I had almost all those shades already, I thought the shades were too light as I am more into bright ones. Read along to know how I feel about this.
The reasons for ordering this palette were:
- Packaging-the chocolate package is just so attractive.
- The palette’s name is amazing
- Dupe of Too Faced Chocolate bar- it made me curious about how it would be and does it really smell like chocolate like the Too Faced one.
- Feel high-end
- Has a mirror
- The plastic film on top has the name of shades printed in it
- Of course, looks yum
The palette has a very good choice of matte and shimmery shades I must say. The colors are combined in a way that you can create different looks just by using this one palette and you won’t need to pick any other shade from another palette. I thought I won’t be too excited because of the earthy tones but LOOK AT IT!! You have shades to :
- set eye shadow base
- use as transition color
- use as crease colors
- use as pop of brightness on the lids
- create smokey eyes
- use as eyeliner
Ever since it came to my hands, it has been one of the busiest palette I have. Going in and out of my drawer is nto an easy task for my eye shadow palettes as competition is so tough and to be one that I keep pulling mostly, definitely is a winner.
- blend well
- good selection of colors in one palette
- not chalky
- not much of fall outs
- damp brush doesn’t spoil the surface of the shades
- Longevity is very good, last time I wore it lasted til 6 hours. (I do not use eye shadow primer , just foundation)
I highly recommend such affordable palettes. I ordered it form Estilo.ae , they have Makeup revolution line for very affordable price.