BeginnerBeaute was very kind to nominate me for this tag! Specially when my favorite beauty essentials are lippies and this tag is exactly what it is for. Thanks Felicia for this and sorry girl for the delay. Ramadan has taken up so much of my time because of many reasons 😀 I created a sort of MLBB Tag Banner by the way. Tell me if you like it..or not LOL
So, let’s start about the tag. MLBB stand for “My Lips But Better” and in this post , I’ll be sharing with you all the lip products I use most of the time whether casual or party.
There are total of 7 lip products I’ll be sharing with you guys and they are my “go to” lippies for any day…anytime any occasion.
1. Givenchy Rose Dressing 202– The tiniest among my collection as it is a sample given to me by Sephora on one of my mini haul. I have reviewed it earlier where I said there was nothing “wow” about it but now,(check review here) I change my statement. It is a “WOW”<3 The color, texture, consistency , staying power all are just perfect and I realized it the more I use it.
2. L.A Girl Black Currant– L.A Girl Matte lip glosses are one of my faves recently and I have a good collection of them. Check out why I love them here. In short . they are a perfect sexy matte for Summers <3
3. L.A Girl Playful- Please read no.2 🙂
4. Mikyaji Cotton Candy– This beautiful hue of Pink is from Mikyaji 22k Collection and is matte finish which again I love as I’m into matte a lot this season. I’m really surprised that I have ,so far, reviewed all of these lippies. Just shows how much I like them <3
5. Deborah Milano Atomic Red Matte – Click the name itself and it will lead you to the review page I did. 🙂 This baby, is very wearable nude color with the perfect consistency , not to dry at the same time give a perfect matte finish.
6. Prestige 110 Matt- Okay so I still need to review this one in detail. This was the shade I kept searching for a longer time. My very first purchase from this brand and it didn’t disappoint me at all.
7. Last but not the least Avon bare impact- This is not a matte lipstick at all but I love it as it doesn’t bleed and is a perfect nude color for wheatish skin like mine. I’m done with my first tube and what you see in the picture is my second one. <3
So here you go everyone, hope you like these colors and enjoyed my share. Thanks again Felicia for the tag , you just made me recall all my fave products <3 Guys you should go and check out her blog, it is something I go to when I am in search for a good read.
I nominate the following for this tag:
Girls, you should all do this tag , it is so much fun and I love looking at lip product collection by others <3
Please Note: Apologies if you are already nominated .
I’m definitely do wn. I’ll work on it today. I have one of the largest girl matte liquid lipstick but I hate how sticky it is. Hateeeeee. It is the lavender colored one.
Love the lip colors! Anyway, I want to let you know that I love your work and nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! When you get the chance, check out the rules here: http://justahintof.com/2015/07/01/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
Loved it!! & absolutely love the banner!! PS my fav is #2 black currant it reminds me of urban decays purple color they have that I want! LOL
My Beauty Rule # 1- If you want something, go get it! LOL
Lol yeah I wish! I went onto that auction website last night and bought more make up products! At this rate I keep going I am definitely going to be broke soon lolol
You know very well even if we are broke, we still can afford make up hahhaha
Lmao so true! But my credit card is crying right now hahaha
The LA Lip Girl’s are AMAZING! I own 8 of them and great quality for the price too. >3
I will definitely do it. Thank you for for the nomination you know how difficult it gets in ramadaan. Xxx