How about a red cat wing liner for Valentine’s Day? The thought of Valentine’s Day coming very close made me think of a look I created few weeks ago while playing with Arcancil Paris Mat Hysteria Liquid Lipstick in the shade 115 Rouge Tango. I posted it on Instagram and it got 59 surprising likes. Well, might not be much but for me it is, as I do not get so much likes in my pictures.
I think the look is gives a very soft yet romantic look and you can always adjust the boldness of the cat wing according to your taste. I will post more pictures improvising this look , but I was surprised by how comfortable I was that day to have a red liner on. I paired it with a nude lip color which balanced the whole look completely.
Steps to create Red Cat wing Liner for Valentine’s Day:
- Primed my lid with an eyeshadow base to cover my natural pigmentation as well as keep my makeup set for the whole day.
- Using the BH COSMETICS WILD &RADIANT BAKED ILLUMINATING &BRONZIBG PALETTE, I gave my lids a pop of bronze but keeping it light as I didn’t want anything over done.
- For the crease, I used a brown 2 shades darker than my skin tone from the Morphe brushes eyeshdadow palette in 35 C
- Using the same crease shade, I outlined my lower lash line and blended it so well to give a shadowy effect and soft look.
- Once again the Bh cosmetics illuminating palette was a great choice for this eye makeup as it was used on the inner corners and inner half of the water line.
- Lastly, I put on my favorite lashes, unbranded as I picked it up from Day to Day, but quality is awesome. click here to watch the video featuring these lashes.
- If needed, you can always outline the falsies with a black eyeliner, I do want to define my upper lash line , so I did that and it looked perfect for me.
Check below how the lip color looked on lips. <3
Oh lovely tutorial, thanks for the share. it is always helpful to improve how i do makeup.
Check out my post on 50 Beautiful Short Dresses For February 2016