Couldn’t wait to share with you all, this baby I received in my June Glambox, Lipstuck -Extreme Wear Lip Lacquer. I’m an addict of matte lip creams and if you have been following my posts, you’d know L.A Girl Matte lip gloss are my faves. So, I was actually surprised to find another lip cream that I think I’ll be a fan of.
I received a sample size of this cream lacquer which is by Wow by Wojooh. Full size is 6.5 ml and is for AED85. I think the price is not bad at all for what it offers.
Why I love it:
- Doesn’t have any obvious smell – I have used many lip products and most of them have this very irritating smell which at times I can’t stand. This one has that “typical” odor but only if you actually sniff into the product. When applied , you won’t smell a thing!
- It is super creamy, very easy to apply and just feels amazing on the lips.
- Coverage is fabulous. Trust me , you will not miss your lipstick
- Though it is matte, it doesn’t dry your lips at all.
- It is long-lasting and just what every girl wants.
- By long-lasting , I actually mean it doesn’t come off like that. Ever heard of a waterproof lippie? Yes, this is the one
As you see, the size I got is just a size of my palm, I’m still happy with it because I discovered a new product that I liked and it is what Glambox is all about. Giving us all chance to try out products we might like and if we do, we can rush to the stores and grab them. So good job Glambox. With Glambox, I got to know about many other products too that are worth every penny and will definitely share with you all.
Hmmm, I guess this post totally looks like one big fat sponsored post. No, it’s not! I subscribed to Glambox with my hard-earned money(well actually my hubby’s hard earned money) and am just happy to share my experience with you all.
Thank You for reading. Do check out my the Sidebar of my blog some interesting stuff! Till next time. Ciao!