A super matt and pure 14 shade range to satisfy every taste and mood. Classical reds, shiny coral, subtle nudes to trendy plums and deep browns.
Here you go, 14 shades! A lot to choose from. I think it has really a variety of colors and you can get the shade that exactly will suit your skin tone.
The packaging is really cute. The tube is smaller than the usual size of liquid lipsticks you find in the market. Check out the LA Girl and Sleek liquid lip colors that I reviewed. I love its size as I can easily put them in my makeup pouch which is always in my purse. It has a matte cap and transparent body, the color you see from outside is the actual color of the product.
- Long wear– I have it on my lips for maximum of 8 to 12 hours
- Formula is not drying for lips– it did not dry nor cracked my already dry lips.
- Very affordable
- very light weight– the size and weight makes it very easy to carry it around in our purse.
- It has a beautiful matte finish
- Feels very light on the lips too.
- has avocado oil which has moisturising properties.
- No smell at all when applying not unless you actually sniff it and it will remind you of chocolate.
- The applicator shape– it is angled and is perfect in laying on the lips touching the edges and corners effortlessly.
- The shade200 Corail Samba has very thin consistency making my lips look a bit weird. Due to the formula, the strokes were visible and the actual color of my lips wasn’t covered fully.
Price: AED50 to 55
Available in most of the GCC countries
Will hit stores in January 2016
Check out my Instagram for more lip swatches
Dupe Alert: Shade 405 is a dupe of Sleek Matte ME in Birthday Suit.